A Clean Slate

Do you ever feel like you're lost and you don't know what path to take?

As if everything and everyone around you is moving forward and you're just still?

Your mind is everywhere and you no longer know where you're going or how you're going to do these things?

You're not alone. You're really not alone. There are 7.6 billion people in the world. There can't only be just one of you who feel this way. Everyone has a different life and although it seems so difficult right now, you will get to your goals in the end. You will and anyone else can too as long as you always have a goal in mind. Don't give up. You've heard this before and you'll hear it here too: the only person keeping you from doing what you want to do and going where you want to go is you. Yes, there are definitely other factors that affect your decisions, but it all comes down to you. It's your body, your mind, your heart, your life.

I wanted to start this blog as a journey of rediscovering myself and starting a more positive outlook in my life. I want to make my mistakes a lesson instead of an anchor holding me down. I want to help myself see things in a better perspective and if anyone reads this, I'd like for you to do and feel the same. I want to bring people together and to uplift one another because no one is ever alone. Whether it's about school or jobs or anything you feel is hindering you back, anything that is putting a knot in your chest and your mind, I'd like for all of us to put an ease to that. We're here to hold each other's hands and be there for each other. I'm here to hear you out and I hope everyone's here to hear me out as well.

-Margaret

Comments